this was AMAZING! I poured the cooking sauce on the top of the breasts and made it that much better! My family is already asking me to make this again! YAY!
This was outstanding! I followed the recipe just like it said and it came out great. My roommate loved it so much he kept eating more. I have never heard him rave so much over a dish before. The chicken was so full of flavor. The sauce for the pasta was excellent.
Garlic Butter Chicken with Parmesan Cauliflower Rice
- 2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan, finely grated
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 large cloves garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
- For the cauliflower rice
- 3 cups riced cauliflower (about 1 medium head)
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- In a shallow plate, combine parmesan cheese, grated garlic, paprika, and Italian seasoning. Season the chicken with salt and pepper; dredge in the parmesan mixture; shake off excess and set aside.
- In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until golden on each side and cooked through – about 3-4 minutes for each side, depending on the thickness of your chicken. Transfer to a plate.
- get full instructions @ eatwell101.com