I have made this recipe countless times for my family, and they never tire of it. It was an instant family favorite! I have also shared it with numerous people as both a dinner recipe and an appetizer recipe. I have yet to find an indifferent taste bud. The recipe is a keeper!
You will love this delicious saucy Asian meatballs recipe! It’s so flavorful, saucy, and perfect for game day or as an appetizer for special occasions.
SAUCY ASIAN MEATBALLS
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS PREP TIME: 10 MINS COOK TIME: 15 MINS
- 2 lbs. ground pork or ground beef
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup Panko or breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- optional garnish: toasted sesame seeds, sliced scallions
ASIAN SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
- 2/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, mix together meatball ingredients until well-combined. Shape into balls (I made mine about 1.5 inches, which yielded about 35 meatballs, but 1 inch is probably standard), and place on a greased baking sheet or in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until meatballs are golden on the outside and no longer pink on the inside.
- get full recipes @ gimmesomeoven.com