I was just recently diagnosed with celiac disease & I am having a terrible time cooking this way. I’m having issues with eating & nothing tasting good to me. I really miss bread and such. I hope I can fix this & make it taste as good as your pics make it look.
Just made these for dinner, wonderful wonderful wonderful! I have a few left for breakfast tomorrow! Sharon, I love your recipes, keep up the good work, you make being gluten free easy!!!
Gluten Free Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 6 tablespoons Butter, Cubed and cold
- 3/4 cup Milk
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, xanthan gum, salt and baking powder. Use a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse cornmeal.
- get more directions @ whattheforkfoodblog.com