My favorite holiday treat are all the cookies I bake every year!! A pumpkin roll (or any cake roll) has been on my baking to-do list forever. I really need to just suck it up and do it. I don’t know what I’d do in my kitchen without Pam (not you, but you’re welcome to come!), because I seriously go through cans like no one’s business.
HOW TO make the BEST Pumpkin Roll With Cream Cheese Filling- my most requested Thanksgiving dessert! This delicious homemade Pumpkin Roll recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps on how to make it. The roll is so moist and delicious!
Pumpkin Roll With Cream Cheese Filling
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Cooling 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioners powdered sugar
- For the cream filling
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese – softened
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with your cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- you can read more instructions @ brooklynfarmgirl.com