This looks like an amazing treat to make! We love making summer S’mores! Love the idea of making some yummy cookie S’mores!
S’Mores Stuffed Cookies
Prep Time 20 min, Cook Time 15 min, Total Time 24 hr
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1¼ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 8- sheets (about 1 cup) of cinnamon low-fat graham crackers, depending on crumb size
- 1½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Mix together both flours, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
- Break up the graham crackers into small pieces, but NOT into a fine powder.
- Cream the butter, avocado, and sugar together until fluffy.
- get full instructions @ fitnessfooddiva.com