I made these and they turned out so delicious. The only thing I did different was use red and green mini M&Ms instead of the chocolate chips and holiday sprinkles. Thank you for a great and simple recipe.
Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Santa Cookies Recipe
- 1 box of white cake mix any brand
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tbs. flour
- 1/2 C. oil
- 3/4 C. chocolate chips + extra to press on top of the cookies prior to baking
- 1/4 C. red white and green holiday sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, egg whites, flour and oil, mixing well. Add in the 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- get the full recipes @ therebelchick.com