This recipe its so simple enough. I’m not a novice baker but perhaps I could share the brand of chocolate chips used. Mine certainly seized the first time as I followed your directions to a T. The second time, they semi-melted. Still not spreadable. Would love to share this but not as written.
A highly addicting chocolaty and sweet and salty treat! This is my go to dessert when I’m short on time and need something that will please a crowd!
Last Minute Christmas Candy
- 1 cup butter, no substitutes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 sleeves saltine crackers
- 1½ cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Sprinkles, chopped almonds or walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Line foil with saltine crackers, touching salt side up. You probably won’t need quite two sleeves of crackers.
- get the full recipes @ littledairyontheprairie.com