Delicious ! All my coworkers who claimed they didn’t like or care for pudding definitely enjoyed this recipe ! They are actually asking when am i making more LOL. This definitely the the dish you want to make if you want to please a crowd.
Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding
Total: 30 min
Prep: 30 min
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5-ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Line the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- get the full ingredients and directions @ foodnetwork.com