This recipe looks so delicious, I can’t wait to test it out! You can never have too many cookie recipes under your belt, especially if they’re solid go-to’s! I’m always looking for ones loaded with chocolate chips, (the best kind obviously). I don’t think a lot of people realize how much of a difference letting your dough chill and not over mixing help improve your cookies! TOTALLY worth it!
These perfect cookies are buttery, chewy, thick and chocked full of rich, semi-sweet chocolate chips. Absolutely divine!
Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour see notes below
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter see notes below, room temperature
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips I used Ghiradelli semi-sweet
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and salt together.
- get the full recipes @ thebakingchocolatess.com