I just prepared the Romano Chicken with Lemon Garlic Pasta and it was delicious! It was also very easy to prepare. My husband only had one complaint and that was that there should have been more! I can’t wait to make the Tiramisu, it looks scrumptious! As was previously stated, I will not prepare anything that has uncooked eggs or anything else uncooked, of course I don’t mean veggies or fruits.
Romano Chicken with Lemon Garlic Pasta
- 1/2 lb chicken breasts, butterflied or thinly cut into cutlets
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- dry parsley
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs, homemade or store-bought
- oil for frying – I used combination of olive oil and sunflower oil
LEMON GARLIC PASTA:
- 1/2 lb linguine or spaghetti or other pasta
- juice from 1 lemon, or to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- zest from 1/4 lemon
- 2 Tbsp butter, cold
- 2-3 Tbsp whipping cream, or to taste
- salt, pepper
- Place parmesan cheese in a shallow dish. In another dish, put beaten egg with dry parsley; in third dish put panko bread crumbs.
- Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper; dredge with parmesan cheese, dip into beaten egg; press the chicken in panko bread crumbs to coat on both sides; shake off the excess.
- get the full instructions @ Romano Chicken with Lemon Garlic Pasta