I have never made my own salsa before but this is the most delicious salsa I have ever had. If I do say so myself! It is so fresh and so perfect taste I wouldn’t change anything or add anything loved it!!!!
The Best Homemade Salsa Recipe
prep time5 mins
total time5 mins
Secrets of making the Best Homemade Salsa Recipe! This restaurant style salsa recipe is loaded with flavor, has an amazing texture, and a secret ingredient.
- US Customary – Metric
- 4 ripe tomatoes, cored and quartered
- 1 red onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 jalapenos, stemmed and seeded (You can substitute 1-2 habanero or serrano peppers.)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2-3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 15 ounce can crushed san marzano tomatoes
- 4.5 ounce can diced green chiles, mild, medium, or hot
- Place the fresh tomatoes, onion, garlic, peppers, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, sugar, and salt in a food processor. Pulse until the contents are fine and well blended.
- get the full recipes @ aspicyperspective.com