I found this recipe while using the all recipes app on my phone and looking for something quick to make for dinner. This was super easy to make and everyone LOVED it. I did not have cabbage on hand so I did not add the cabbage and I could not find the peanut chili sauce, so I followed another review and added 1T of JIF peanut butter to sauce mix. I will be making this one again and again!
Vegan Spicy Thai Peanut Ramen
The best vegan ramen soup with a spicy Thai peanut broth.
- 2 Teaspoons Olive oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger, grated
- 1 Teaspoon Green curry paste
- 4 Cups Vegetable broth, divided
- 1 Can(13oz.-14oz.) Coconut milk, full fat
- 1/2 Cup Peanut butter, natural or organic
- 2 Tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Agave syrup
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 12 Ounces Ramen noodles
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil on medium high. Then add the chopped garlic and grated ginger. Saute, reducing heat as needed for a minute or 2 to cook the garlic.
- Now, add the curry paste, and stir it into the garlic and ginger. Cook for another minute.
- get the full recipes @ rabbitandwolves.com