Tender, fluffy and buttery homemade Vegan Biscuits made in a cinch without any oil. Perfect for the holidays, alongside soup or stew, dipped in gravy, and with jam in the morning!
5-Ingredient Vegan Biscuits
- 2 – 2¼ cups unbleached all-purpose flour or whole wheat pastry flour* (see note)
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp cane sugar or regular sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1¼ cup coconut milk (full fat and cold)
- Add-ins for Garlic-Herb Biscuits
- 2 tsp herbes de provence
- 3 tsp chives
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- Preheat oven to 450F/230C.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, sea salt and cane sugar in a medium-size bowl. Also, mix in any “add-ins” at this step (i.e. herbs, garlic powder, etc.).
- get the full directions @ cearaskitchen.com