Super tasty and so easy to make! I just put the cream cheese in my food processor and pulse a few times to soften it. Then add the dressing mix, pulse again. Finally, add the Cheddar cheese in batches until it’s all incorporated. This method produces a smooth and fluffy mixture that then can be shaped and coated easily.
Cheese Ball Bites
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 oz. (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 c. freshly chopped chives
- 1/3 c. finely chopped pecans
- 18 pretzels sticks
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook bacon until crispy, 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then finely chop. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and paprika and season with salt and pepper. Use a cookie scoop to form mixture into 18 small balls and transfer to a parchment–lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm, 1 hour.
- get the full instructions @ delish.com