Thick, chewy, dotted with cinnamon chips, and loaded with real pumpkin flavor in every bite. These cookies are the real deal.
Chewy Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Cookies
prep 12 minscook 16 minstotal 28 mins
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 cups cinnamon chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and salt; set aside.
- get the full instructions @ bakerbynature.com