This was Absolutely amazing! No other words needed am making it for second family get together
An Oreo crust with layers of chocolate pudding and peanut butter cream cheese topped with whipped cream and crushed Butterfingers.
Chocolate Oreo Peanut Butter Dream Pudding
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 package (14.3 oz.) regular Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz . cream cheese , at room temperature
- 16 oz . Cool Whip
- 1 large (5.9 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 2 Butterfinger candy bars , chopped
- Lightly grease a 13- by 9- inch pan with nonstick spray. Crush Oreos in a blender then transfer to a medium bowl. Mix in the melted butter and toss to coat. Evenly press into the bottom of the pan.
- get the full instructions @ seededatthetable.com