Made these. Everybody loved them! Would add a pinch of cayenne pepper to add a bit of a bite to them. But even without it, delicious!!!!
This favorite appetizer is filled with spinach, artichokes, and three different cheeses, all baked into a crescent dough cup. Spinach Dip Bites are a hit every time they’re served at a party or get together!
SPINACH DIP BITES RECIPE
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 cups frozen spinach chopped and thawed
- 6 oz artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded and divided
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 can seamless crescent dough
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl, combine spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic and Parmesan cheese. Blend in cream cheese and half of your mozzarella cheese. Season with Salt and pepper and set aside.
- get the full recipes @ lilluna.com