My friend has recently started eating vegan and we were looking for recipes of different everyday foods that we could make that our friend group would all enjoy. We tried these recipes and all of us are in love! they are so much better than the boring normal grilled cheese!
We love this easy, cheezy, vegan jalapeño popper grilled cheese!
VEGAN JALAPEÑO POPPER GRILLED CHEESE
COURSE MAIN COURSE CUISINE AMERICAN KEYWORD VEGAN JALAPEÑO POPPER GRILLED CHEESE PREP TIME 5 MINUTESCOOK TIME 8 MINUTESTOTAL TIME 13 MINUTESSERVINGS 2 SERVINGSAUTHOR JENN LAUGHLIN – PEAS AND CRAYONS
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 2 TBSP Daiya Plain Cream Cheese Style Spread
- 2 Daiya Cheddar Style Slices
- 1 fresh jalapeño
- 2-3 TBSP pickled jalapeño slices
- 1-2 TBSP vegan buttery spread of choice as needed
- First prep your jalapeño. Remove the stem and slice in half, removing the seeds and veins to dull a bit of the heat. Or leave them in for an extra spicy sandwich! Chop finely and set aside.
- Spread one side of your bread with Daiya cream cheese and top with the chopped/minced jalapeño.
- get the full instructions @ peasandcrayons.com