This cookies is so delicious and easy to make. When christmas come everytihings about food and my family love that. So I make this cookies myself for my big family when they come to my house for the party. This is the second time I made this delicious cookies. So recomended for the christmas party family.
Five Christmas Cookies One Dough
Prep Time 35 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 43 cookies
- 3/4 cup butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 + 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp . vanilla extract
- 2 + 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp . baking powder
- 1/2 tsp . salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add in the butter, shortening, and sugar. Mix on medium until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla and the eggs one at a time until incorporated. Scrape down the sides and beat to combine any remaining egg mixture.
- get full instrucitons @ cookiedoughandovenmitt.com