Christmas is no longer anymore. So I have to prepare for that day because my family want to came to my house and we talk, laugh, and many more to do when we gather. The important things is when we make some foods, cake or anythi.
Christmas goody bars have a chocolate fudge center with a sweet n’ salty oatmeal pecan crust. Made super festive with red & green m&m’s! These will steal the show on your Christmas cookie plate or at a cookie exchange.
CHRISTMAS GOODY BARS
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup Christmas mini m&m’s
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish or line with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix together oats, flour, brown sugar, pecans, salt, and melted butter. Stir together until combined and crumbly. Remove 1 cup and reserve for later. Press remaining into baking pan.
- view more instructions @ togetherasfamily.com