I just made this cheesecake and it is soooo delicious!!! I mixed the cream cheese and sour cream together first, then added the other ingredients. It’s so creamy and amazingly good. So recomended for you guys to make this when christmas party.
This Vanilla Cheesecake is super creamy and not as heavy as traditional baked cheesecake thanks to a good dose of sour cream — it’s soft and luscious and perfect with fresh berries!
The Best Vanilla Cheesecake
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours 15 minutes
Total Time 2 hours 35 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 24 oz light (or regular) cream cheese 3 packages
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 3 cups light sour cream I used 5% or 0% plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and lightly grease a 9″ Springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into the prepared pan and up the sides about 1 inch up the sides. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until firm no longer moist. When done, reduce the oven heat to 275 degrees F.
- get full recipes @ thereciperebel.com