Oh my gosh, another great cookie recipe… I start the baking tomorrow… these will be on the list for next week! Keep them coming.
I made these last years for a Christmas Party and everyone loved them! They were a hit of the party. My kids loved them too! I will definitely be making these every year.
WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT KISS COOKIES
Time: 60 minutes
Yield: 48 cookies
- 1 C butter
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 t vanilla
- 3 C flour
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 C crushed candy canes (about 20 small candy canes)
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (1o once) bag candy cane kisses
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Into your stand mixer or large mixing bowl place 1 cup butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar. Mix on medium speed until well combined.
- view more instructions @ jamiecooksitup.net